COVID-19 and RTW: What You Need to Know Now
Are you an employer interested in attending but not a member? Contact Jennifer Fucci.
Join Dr. Mark, Dr. Lindsay Jubelt and experts from Epstein Becker Green for the latest on COVID-19 and return-to-work considerations.
- The latest on how COVID-19 spreads and what it means for workplace safety and protective gear
- Risks and rewards of workplace testing and best practices for contact tracing
- New developments on treatments and vaccines
- Guidance on employer liability and navigating the patchwork of local, state and federal workplace safety guidance
- CARES Act updates
Lindsay Jubelt, MD
Dr. Jubelt is the Chief Medical Officer and Vice President of Operations for Mount Sinai Solutions. Her role involves both her clinical work as a primary care physician and a steadfast pursuit of creating sustainable health solutions for large populations.
After earning her Bachelor of Arts degree at University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Jubelt completed medical school at Stony Brook School of Medicine with residency at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. She returned to University of Pennsylvania to obtain a Master of Science degree in Health Policy. This educational foundation allowed Dr. Jubelt to pursue her first passion of treating patients while also creating innovative ways for people to experience healthcare.
Clinically, Dr. Jubelt finds tremendous value in creating meaningful partnerships with her patients, developing a plan of care together based on each individual’s unique habits, needs, and goals. She uses the most modern evidence to guide her treatment and educate her patients on appropriate lifestyle choices for long-term success.
Jeffrey A. Landes
JEFFREY M. LANDES is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the firm's New York office, where he co-leads the Retail service team. He was recommended by The Legal 500 United States (2016 and 2018) in the Workplace and Employment Counseling category.
Mr. Landes' experience includes:
- Counseling clients in a variety of industries—including financial services, retail and communications—in all facets of employment law, including compliance with EEO laws and other statutes governing the workplace, independent contractor issues, executive terminations, restrictive covenants, drug testing, background checks, employee discipline and terminations, reorganizations, workplace investigations, leaves of absence, and development of handbooks and personnel policies and procedures
- Preparing employment, consulting and separation agreements
- Counseling multi-national companies in unique labor and employment law issues
- Conducting wage/hour, pay equity, and human resource audits
- Conducting workplace training sessions for employees and managers and human resources personnel concerning performance management, harassment, diversity, EEO issues, and wage/hour issues, including pay practices and exempt/nonexempt classification issues
- Representing employers in wage/hour audits before the U.S. Department of Labor and other federal and state administrative agencies
Mr. Landes is a past member of the Labor and Employment Committee of the Bar Association of the City of New York and currently a member of the Equal Employment Opportunity Committee of the New York State Bar Association's Labor and Employment Section.
Mr. Landes is the author of numerous publications on employment law issues and frequently lectures on a range of workplace issues to business and employer groups and at several leading universities.
An active volunteer for several charitable organizations, Mr. Landes is a member of the Board of Trustees of The Browning School. In addition to modern art and travel, he enjoys sports, as a participant and fan.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Vassar College (B.A., 1987)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section: Equal Employment Opportunity Committee (former)
- New York City Bar Association, Labor and Employment Law Committee Member (former)
Peter A. Steinmeyer
PETER A. STEINMEYER is a Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice at Epstein Becker Green. Practicing in all aspects of labor and employment law, he co-leads the firm's Trade Secrets & Employee Mobility strategic initiative. He also serves as the Managing Shareholder of the firm's Chicago office.
TZVIA FEIERTAG (pronounced “Svee’a Fire-tag”) is a Member of the Firm in the Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation practice, in the Newark office of Epstein Becker Green. She has worked exclusively in the area of employee benefits for more than 16 years, advising employers of all sizes, including Fortune 500 companies, other public and private companies, and start-ups, on all aspects of ERISA compliance and the day-to-day operation of employee benefit plans.
Dr. Mark Cunningham-Hill
Dr. Cunningham-Hill is an employee health expert known for his ability to create, identify and implement high-quality workplace health programs including prevention and screening, chronic illness interventions, and mental health and wellbeing initiatives. His broad occupational medicine and public health experience encompasses addressing chronic diseases impacting employers, employees and communities within the context of social, cultural and racial determinants of health.
Mark has served as the Medical Director for Northeast Business Group on Health since early 2018. Until 2017, he served as Senior Director, Global Solutions Center and Head of Occupational Medicine at Johnson & Johnson, Inc . At J&J, Mark led a team of experts covering occupational medicine, health and wellness, personal energy management, EAP and mental wellbeing, and work-life effectiveness, and supported regional operational groups delivering health services to 135,000 employees in 120 companies. Prior to seven years at J&J, Mark spent 17 years at GlaxoSmithKline in both London and Philadelphia, including as Head of Global Operations, Employee Health Management.
Mark received his MB ChB, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery at Manchester University in the UK. He is a Fellow of both the American College of Occupational & Environmental Medicine, and the Faculty of Occupational Medicine, London.