Annual Forum on Wellness and Wellbeing, Virtual Event
Prevention and Wellbeing Reboot 2021
If you are interested in attending for free and not a member, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ve all been in crisis mode since the start of the pandemic, but preventive care, health screenings, self-care and vaccines are more important now than ever. How can we enhance access to care designed to keep employees healthy – and motivate them to seek it? What modes of care, strategies for engagement and communication, and tools aimed at elevating the employee experience work best in a virtual world?
Join the conversation and hear how your peers and the experts are re-setting their strategies to stay nimble and inspire employees to engage in healthier lifestyles.
- The new holy grail: Reinforcing resilience, reducing burnout due to stress and anxiety
- Vaccine education, confidence and access: What you should know now!
- Virtual care and remote monitoring of health: Is it delivering on its promise?
- Yes, it’s still a thing: Targeting early intervention with screenings
- Now more than ever!: Remote wellbeing challenges for health and fitness
With information and resources at our fingertips – thanks to health technology – let’s help employees thrive both during and after the current pandemic!