Suicide: What Employers Need to Know
Suicide is up by 25% across the U.S. and CDC researchers found that half of people who die by suicide do NOT have a known diagnosed mental health condition.
- What are common risk factors for suicide?
- How do you identify warning signs?
- What are the right questions to ask if you suspect someone is thinking about suicide?
- What is the best workplace response for employees who might be at risk?
- How do you create a workplace culture that supports employee mental health and has appropriate interventions for those at risk?