Suicide: What Employers Need to Know
Suicide is up by 25% across the U.S. and CDC researchers found that half of people who die by suicide do NOT have a known diagnosed mental health condition.
- What are common risk factors for suicide?
- How do you identify warning signs?
- What are the right questions to ask if you suspect someone is thinking about suicide?
- What is the best workplace response for employees who might be at risk?
- How do you create a workplace culture that supports employee mental health and has appropriate interventions for those at risk?
OPEN TO ALL NEBGH MEMBERS
David L. Ginsberg, MD
Chief of the Psychiatry Service
NYU Langone Medical Center
Elizabeth E. Sudler, LCSW-R, ACC, CEAP
Mental Health First Aid at Work
Mark Cunningham-Hill, MD
Northeast Business Group on Health
*** This is a NEBGH Members only webinar. Your credentials will be sent upon confirmation of your membership status. ***