Supporting Children’s Mental Health
NEBGH Members – HR/Benefits Team Members: 8:00 AM arrival | All Other NEBGH Members: 9:30 AM arrival
This is a NEBGH Members only event. If you are interested in attending and not a member, please contact Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nearly 20% of children have a mental health or developmental disability and chances are their parents are your employees. Despite your best efforts, parents may not be able to find or afford a mental health specialist for their kids. Left untreated or undertreated, children suffer the effects of these conditions and parents are stressed, leading to absenteeism and reduced productivity.
We can help you:
- Identify solutions available for children with developmental disabilities, anxiety, depression and substance use disorder, or at risk of suicide;
- Discuss health plan network access and direct contracting with local providers;
- Leverage health advocates to help employees navigate care;
- Discover how virtual care/talk therapy fit;
- Learn how to leverage FSAs, work-life programs, and EAP benefits along with a clear communications roadmap.