Join Northeast Business Group on Health (NEBGH)!
We are an employer-led coalition of multi-stakeholders that empowers our members to drive excellence in health and achieve the highest value in healthcare delivery and the consumer experience.
Here’s what’s in it for YOU:
- Save money. You save tens of thousands of dollars each year on expensive training programs and consulting engagements. We run 40+ educational programs and events each year – FREE for all HR and benefits professionals from member companies.
- Save time. We’ll keep you up to date on trends and new developments.
- Compare notes with professionals who do the same thing you do every day.
- Get more value from your health plan. Join your peers at user groups and use your collective purchasing power to press for improvements in quality and service.
- Manage high-cost conditions. Learn what you need to know about conditions like diabetes, cancer and obesity, and take advantage of guides and checklists for managing them in the workplace.
- Help improve healthcare and reduce costs – just by being a member. We represent your interests on boards including National Quality Forum, The Leapfrog Group and National Business Coalition on Health, and work with groups like the National Alliance on Mental Illness. We’re also playing a key role in state efforts to transform the healthcare delivery system.
Attention Non-employer Stakeholders!
We can’t change the healthcare delivery system without you! Multi-stakeholder collaboration is the key – it opens the door to better healthcare value for all of us!
Many of our programs and networking events are open to you, and you get access to our newsletters, conference calls and webinars.
Whether you’re a health plan, hospital system, consulting organization, pharmaceutical company or supplier of healthcare products and services – we have benefits for you! Click HERE to find out more.